Bower: v2.3 not available

Colmea

Hi,

The v2.3 version is not available in bower. Is it possible to add it ?

Btw, I really think re-add issue tracker in github is a good thing for the project. I know you have to answer/close tons of tickets, but this could make the project's milestones more clear (for you and for us).

Or I'm missing something and there is another issue tracker somewhere else  (hope this forum is not the official one :D).

EDIT: well, the git tag 2.3 is available on github, so I don't really understand why bower don't get it ?

Colmea

This is the official forum. I won't reactivate issue on github as I do not get why it could be better than this forum. I do not want to have two different places for the same topic

Regarding milestones: we have a uservoice and are completely open to discussion here to define what could be the next steps.

Regarding bower this is strange because like you said, I created the tag :(

• 2 months later...

Looks like the reason Bower isn't recognizing the latest version is because it is only two digits. (2.3 instead of 2.3.0). 

Can the repo just be retagged using 2.3.0? (It might need to be 2.3.1 depending if it required incremental numbering.)

This comment was just posted to Github. 

https://github.com/BabylonJS/Babylon.js/commit/0eb782a6c73031e46ed707e0518af45b71bb5880#commitcomment-17248446