Unit Selection via HTML/CSS/JS and Phaser.io

phreaknation

Hey man, I cloned from your git, but you weren't using npm, so I could serve it from my computer.. I tend not to have wamp / lamp installed these days. Would it be possible for you to put a live demo up for users to play around with? It looks really interesting and I'd love to test! Nice job, and thanks for sharing the source, +1!

3 hours ago, megmut said:

Hey man, I cloned from your git, but you weren't using npm, so I could serve it from my computer.. I tend not to have wamp / lamp installed these days. Would it be possible for you to put a live demo up for users to play around with? It looks really interesting and I'd love to test! Nice job, and thanks for sharing the source, +1!

the great thing is that it will run if you just open the html file. Should not need to serve anything. If needed I can setup a quick node.js server to serve files but as it sits it will work locally.

7 minutes ago, WombatTurkey said:

Great little code here, thank you for sharing!

I try. I plan to expand the code to allow for aabb collision of the selection rect and sprites but there's enough here for anyone to do it.

Might do this weekly with various techniques. I have a few ideas but if anyone any ideas I'll consider them.

Oh yeah, right you are! Sorry it's been so long since I've not had to serve a file, I almost forgot it was possible! The one thing I'd say, is it's quite annoying when you select a group of sprites, and the rect doesn't completely cover one, it isn't included.. but it's a small niggle for me, and it's just a personal opinion :)

Great share man! Appreciate it!

3 hours ago, megmut said:

Oh yeah, right you are! Sorry it's been so long since I've not had to serve a file, I almost forgot it was possible! The one thing I'd say, is it's quite annoying when you select a group of sprites, and the rect doesn't completely cover one, it isn't included.. but it's a small niggle for me, and it's just a personal opinion :)

Great share man! Appreciate it!

I wanted to make this as simple as possible for someone. Also read  post above about that.