Teeter Totter

Statics

Hello, 

I have been working on building a teeter totter but have run into some problems.

Here is what I've got so far.  http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#1IJNNB#2

The issue I'm having is when I delete stuff it doesn't adjust the moment correctly. I'm wondering if the best thing to do is to switch the physics engine on but I don't know if I can the precision I want that way.

I was also wondering if there was a way to have an adjustable size weight where a user could user a slider to change it.

Thanks!!

I searched for teeter totter (which sounds a bit NSFW), coz I had no idea what it is!

So I guess you mean a weighting scale or a seesaw?

You can try turning on a physics engine and see if it helps, but it seems like oyu managed to simulate the physics already yourself. I guess you will encounter certain problems when trying to emulate physics.

I tried removing an item and was wondering how the entire thing works - when adding you set the currentWeight variable. But when removing, the currentWeight is not set at all. Maybe this is why it doesn't work when removing one item from the TeeTo?