Pixijs - How do i remain sprite position while scaling displacement filter

up209d

Hi everyone, I m doing some work with filter feature of Pixi. I tried to increase the visibility of the displacement filter by setting displacement filter scaling.

However, when i do that, the background sprite which is affected by the filter also moved to bottom right direction.

I want to remain that position but cannot found a solution. Is there anyone can help me this issue? Thank you so much.

Here s the fiddle. You can see while scaling the filter, background sprite also is moving but i want to keep it stay till in the middle of screen.

http://jsfiddle.net/yrgox8h4/ 

Not a bug. Your displacement map (texture) is wrong. Color 0x808000 is "no displacement", and most of your displacements are actually moving image to top-bottom. Of course when you change displacement scale, the image moves to top-bottom even more. Use Red component to indicate X shift, and Green for Y

May be its actual normal map and not displacement map?

45 minutes ago, ivan.popelyshev said:

Not a bug. Your displacement map (texture) is wrong. Color 0x808080 is "no displacement", and most of your displacements are actually moving image to top-bottom. Of course when you change displacement scale, the image moves to top-bottom even more.

May be its actual normal map and not displacement map?

Rogue ! I just change the proper texture file and everything works fine. So sorry cuz i m brand new to this area. Now i understand more about how displacement map texture work. Cheers.