Hiring Artists & Animators (PAID)

Uknownxl

Hello Everyone,

My name is Matt and I have been developing games for well over 10 years and consider myself to be a veteran. Just to give a little background about myself I started developing games when I was 13 years old in my spare time (was a dream of mine since I was even a younger kid) and had my first game sponsored when I was 16. Since that point game development has been my full time job. I consider myself to be an experienced artist, animator (still always room for improvement though) and game designer. I also have pretty extensive experience in programming and sound design since in my early years I would often personally handle all aspects of my projects development. Over the years I have released more flash, mobile and html5 games than I can count. Most of which have performed exceedingly well. My studio is currently developing various projects for repeat clients (that I have personally worked with since I got my start) and plan to continue doing so for the foreseeable future. We also are developing a pc/console title so feel free to check out our progress on twitter.
https://twitter.com/Iconic_Games
http://www.the-untold-legacy.com/

My studio, Iconic Games, is currently in search of artists, animators and additional programmers to create small to medium scale projects (some taking a couple of days to 1-2 months). I'm looking for experienced and trustworthy developers so if your interested please feel free to email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from those of you who may be interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...