Ariel Yust

How to limit Camera's Zoom and change it's Direction ?

camera.lowerAlphaLimit;camera.upperAlphaLimit;camera.lowerBetaLimit;camera.upperBetaLimit;

I know these guys handle the bounding angles for the camera's angles on the azimuth and elevation (took me a while finding this out!),

but how about zoom ?

1) I want to disable or limit the zoom on the camera (the one you have when using wheel up/down) how do I do that ?

2) also, how do I invert the direction that the camera moves when I drag the mouse on screen ?

I mean right now I hold the mouse key and drag right and the camera turns right... it should turn left, like every touch interface in the world  :P

do I need to go into babylon.js and change it manually, or is there something I don't know about ?

Thanks for the help !  B)

Or I can use both and do this:

camera.lowerRadiusLimit = camera.upperRadiusLimit = camera.radius;

Muhahaha  :lol:

actualy it does zoom in abit for less then a second and then get back to the original zoom, I guess a fix should be made ?

I didn't put it in a loop, just assigned it once;

In case anyone else finds this while looking for a way to disable the zoom on ArcRotateCamera.

canvas.removeEventListener('mousewheel', camera._wheel);canvas.removeEventListener('DOMMouseScroll', camera._wheel); 

Re-adding is as simple as doing the reverse with addEventListener.

1) I want to disable or limit the zoom on the camera (the one you have when using wheel up/down) how do I do that ?

camera.lowerRadiusLimit = camera.upperRadiusLimit = camera.radius = 1;  

2) also, how do I invert the direction that the camera moves when I drag the mouse on screen ?

var camera = new BABYLON.ArcRotateCamera("Camera", 1 , Math.PI / 2, 1, BABYLON.Vector3.Zero(), scene);        camera.attachControl(canvas, true);    camera.fov = 90;//Invert rotation of the camera by dragging the mousecamera.angularSensibility = -5000;

Hehee... I realized that today, too, when I answered on another topic that you can use a negative angular sensibility to invert the movement ... did you read the other topic or was it just a coincidence that we both find this today?  :D