Compiler error trying Phaser dev/stabe with Typescript

jnj

Hi,

I am following the guide http://www.photonstorm.com/phaser/advanced-phaser-and-typescript-projects.

Have tried with Phaser stable and dev (as of 18 dec).

I have created all the files, Preloader etc. and compiling is failing (in Visual Studio) here:

Game.ts:

module Castlevania {    export class Game extends Phaser.Game {        constructor() {            super(800, 600, Phaser.AUTO, 'content', null);            this.state.add('Boot', Boot, false);            this.state.add('Preloader', Preloader, false);            this.state.add('MainMenu', MainMenu, false);            this.state.add('Level1', Level1, false);

Each of the this.state.add fails with:

1>C:\code\cardgame\cardgame\Game.ts(11,24): error TS2082: Build: Supplied parameters do not match any signature of call target:
1>C:\code\cardgame\cardgame\Game.ts(11,24): error TS2087: Build: Could not select overload for 'call' expression.

Howevering over the line also gives: Type 'typeof Castlevania.Boot is missing property 'game' from type 'Phaser.State''.

All the classes inherit from Phaser.state, for example in Boot.ts:

module Castlevania {    export class Boot extends Phaser.State {

Any idea what is wrong? As stated, it's copy-paste of the tutorial..

Kind Regards, Jack.

You should grab the latest TypeScript definitions file from the dev branch - when I say latest, I mean literally pushed up about 2 minutes ago. It should compile fine then.

If you find things wrong in the def file (missing properties, types, etc) then PLEASE let me know, ideally with a fix - a Pull Request would be best, but happy to have it as an email or forum post or whatever, but it needs more TypeScript devs to help get it really solid.