Pixi.js, HTML5 games, and monetization

Arcs

I have a client very interested with an idea of his and he wants me to research frameworks for making an html5 game and inform him which I think is best.  He gave me 4 criteria, which pixi.js meets 3 of exceedingly well, one might even say flying colors.  The one it hasn't met and the purpose of this post to ask about is are there any addons for monetization?  I found Ludei Cocoon if I wanted to go the in app purchases etc, but I am not sure that's the route he wants as much as just a web game on his website.  Are there other frameworks that work with Pixi.js to add monetization/store options that you can purchase things with real money for in game points/items?

I realize this might not be a popular topic to bring up, if so apologies, but I'm being paid to make this on the basis the client believes he will get a return on his investment for his idea and paying for development and of course I'd like to do a good job for him.  Any help, especially a way to just link a payment processor form into pixi that exists or someone has done already as a proof of concept would be nice, thank you for your time.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  Cocoon as I mentioned above would support IAP, but I was wondering if there were other choices for that too, however I am specifically interested in having in app purchases but not having the game running as an installed app from an app store but simply loaded from a website in your browser.  Then I'd want to connect the in game purchases to a payment processor of some sort rather than through whatever app stores framework.  Like say, having your in game purchases go through an authorize.net merchant account.  (Keep in mind we're not using authorize.net specifically they're just a well known merchant account).  My question was if there's any libraries out there that support this and have been tied in with pixi.js already in a similar setup.  Thank you.