Looking for someone to make a map with Tiled

Jerorx

Hi,

I'm finished with a small 2D MMO-like project using Phaser, and I now need an original map for the game. The explorable world consists in one ~300 tiles * ~100 tiles map to explore, but I would like to have a new map of similar dimensions. A tileset is already available, and I need someone interested in drawing the map using that tileset in Tiled. The main requirement is to have a small amount of creativity so that the environment that is drawn is interesting enough (that's why I don't do it myself, I don't qualify). There are close to no restrictions about the content of the map, apart from trying to leverage all the decor elements that the tileset offers and having some variety. So if you enjoy making maps, that would be a moderate amount of work with lots of freedom.

I need the map in tmx format, but I don't actually require experience with Tiled; it's a pretty easy tool and there is no hurry, so if you feel like it you can take the time to learn on the go, as long as the result is nice.

As my project has no commercial views, I would be looking for this for a free collaboration. In addition you'll be free to reuse the map, as is or modified, for whatever other projects you want. Full credit will be given on the page of the game.

The game is about finished and is testable online, I can provide the URL if you are interested (that will also give an idea of what kind of map to make). The fact that the project is already close to finished and will see the light of day in the coming weeks might make contributing to it a bit more interesting!

For more information or if you are interested, you can contact me at [email protected] . Thanks!