Frustum clipping not Release memory

yaoge

I need to load a large scene, the model comes from UAV scanning generated, I hope to be able to smooth loading on most devices, including mobile phones. In my solution, I need to release objects outside the view (objects and materials are released), but I found that the BJS's own Frustum Clipping did not release the object outside the view, but I will use LOD, I will load multiple precision models, if not released, LOD will be meaningless, how can I do, I need to rewrite BJS code? 

I tried to use incremental load, it did not release the memory of the object, but I found in Debug Layer when moving the viewport the total vertices  in the change, I do not know what reason? But the total meshes not change;http://www.babylonjs.com/Demos/Espilit/

Hello!

Frustum clipping will not release meshes because loading and creating them is really long. Meshes outside frustum are just ignored but stay in memory for performance reason.

If you want to dispose all meshes outside of the frustum, how can you then know they are in the frustum (if they are disposed :))

6 hours ago, Deltakosh said:

Meshes outside frustum are just ignored but stay in memory for performance reason.

Then I use LOD, then it will load a number of precision models to the memory, which is likely to collapse in the low-end devices.

6 hours ago, Deltakosh said:

If you want to dispose all meshes outside of the frustum, how can you then know they are in the frustum (if the

Yes i do not know.But like this:http://d3h9zulrmcj1j6.cloudfront.net/Graz_3MX_V4/App/index.html?scene=Graz_3MX_V4&cX=540.7329&cY=-552.9746&cZ=873.5893&upX=0.0000&upY=0.0000&upZ=1.0000&tX=128.4614&tY=-118.5311&tZ=412.5452#%2F

Its performance is great, I do not know how it Frustum clipping, but I found that when moving the viewport, the network shows that it has been loading the model.So I guess it will be completely released meshes outside of the frustum.