Max Script to remove Animation Manager

MagRat

I have used the Actions builder on an item that has literally been cloned in my scene as a copy hundreds of times. Each one at a very specific location that can not change. Right now the only way I know how to remove the action manager from the mesh is to right click >  Babylon > Babylon Actions Builder and select the nodes and delete them... one at a time. Is there a Max Script I could write to do this for me? 

The line recorded in the MAXScript LIstener window when I access the Actions Builder UI and delete the nodes is = "actionMan.executeAction 90 "2"  -- Babylon: UI graph to build custom actions on selected object

I would be happy if I could just make a selection and apply this to the selection, even if it was still one at a time, it would save tons of time. Thanks all.

Edited by MagRat
Added additional information

As the comments of this post (https://medium.com/babylon-js/actions-builder-b05e72aa541a), there is unfortunately no solution right now instead of removing each after each :(

The Actions Builder of 3ds Max will be updated soon and I add this feature in my list.

My other solution for now: write a 3ds Max script which removes object metadatas. The key set by the Babylon.js Exporter is babylonjs_actionsbuilder. Do you have a developer near you ?

Thank you @Luaacro happy to hear that you have added it to your list. I am not familiar with Max Script but will see what I can figure out. Since I know to look at the metadata and which key is set, I should be able to figure it out. Thanks again. This forum has  been very helpful and responsive to all my questions. Keep up the great work.