Display problem, on chrome for tablet device

Celga

Hi,

I have a problem with the display of my application which has been realized with babylon Js.
A part of the scene appears only in a rectangle, on the bottom left of the screen.
This problem occurs, sometimes, on a tablet device, only on Chrome.
I specify that I have the same problem display, when I launch the playground of Babylon Js.

This problem seems to be random. It's quite weird. But, today, I'm note able to have a normal and global view on my scene.

Has someone already encountered this problem ?

I thank you in advance.

(Sorry for my english).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Celga, sorry for the slow replies.  Let's bump this up and run it through the mill again.  :)

Your English is fine, btw. 

Recap:  Sometimes... using tablet device, running Chrome, scene is only displayed in lower left corner of tablet screen.  Problem also happens with BJS playground, too.

Did I repeat it correctly?  I hope so. 

Hello, mobile users.  Has anyone ever seen this issue before?  Anyone know what could be happening?

Perhaps device browser/css is incorrectly flowing render canvas onto screen?

Any JS console errors seen, Celga?  Can you open "document inspector" in browser dev tools area, and click on that corner window?  *shrug* 

Perhaps... scene.executeWhenReady( setTimeout( function() { engine.resize(); }, 1000 )); 

(A goofy Wingnut idea... probably worthless - shouldn't be necessary.  Perhaps a browser/device issue.  But, we try to help with everything, here.

Just thinkin'.  :)  hmm.  Hard to troubleshoot.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Wingnut,

First of all, thanks for your answer and your helpful advice.

I haven't had the possibility to test again my application on tablet, for a while.

But, I keep in mind your advice and if I encounter again this issue, I will try these actions.

Sorry for my late reply.

Thanks again.