Sprite jitter & making bitmapText fixed relative to camera

Mariusz

Hi, I'm working on a simple game and have a remark and a question.

1. I have downloaded the phaser 1.1.4 from the dev branch to see if it would work, though I know it's still under development, I can see already that sprite jitter upon rapid movement is significantly bigger than it is with the 1.1.3 release. This is more of a remark rather than a question as I don't expect you to know why that would be. I thought I'd mention it anyway.

2. I'm trying to display score in my game using the bitmapText function, though I can't figure out how to make the text fixed to camera and I haven't seen a single example that would have it implemented. I have tried setting the fixedToCamera flag. This is party the reason why I downloaded the 1.1.4 version, to see if it would work then, but it still didn't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1.1.4 is still under development and many things aren't yet working. I can't say for sure whether those things are among them (I think only Rich knows at this point), but I wouldn't expect anything in 1.1.4 to work fully until it is actually released...

1.1.4 is still under development and many things aren't yet working. I can't say for sure whether those things are among them (I think only Rich knows at this point), but I wouldn't expect anything in 1.1.4 to work fully until it is actually released...

Thanks for the reply, as I said it was just something I'd noticed. The main problem I still have is related to bitmapText and camera, regardless of phaser version.