BABYLON.Manipulator position is null

Dad72

hi,

I have a problem that is quite strange. I used script "Manipulator" of Babylon and when I select an object and that I moved, the first movement of 1px retrieves well the positions of the object. But in the second px of movement i have a "null" value. My model start at the position Y 6.3 and has a null value immediately the first movement.

Here is what I have in the console:

And here is the code of this or found the problem.

BABYLON.Manipulator.prototype._mouveObjectFromVector = function (vector, evt) {        var vFromRay = this._getMouseRay(evt.clientX, evt.clientY - 33, this.mouseInfo.onDownObject);        var vToRay = this._getMouseRay(this.mouseInfo.movePosX, this.mouseInfo.movePosY, this.mouseInfo.onDownObject);        var iDiff = vToRay.origin.subtract(vFromRay.origin);        var distance = BABYLON.Vector3.Distance(vFromRay.origin, vToRay.origin);                console.log(this.mesh.position[vector]); // Error                if (iDiff[vector] > 0) {                                    this.mesh.position[vector] -= distance * this.positiopnMeshMulti; // Error            this.manipulate.position[vector] -= distance * this.positiopnMeshMulti;            this.pickedPoint[vector] -= distance * this.positiopnMeshMulti;                    }        else {                        this.mesh.position[vector] += distance * this.positiopnMeshMulti; // Error            this.manipulate.position[vector] += distance * this.positiopnMeshMulti;            this.pickedPoint[vector] += distance * this.positiopnMeshMulti;        }    };

Can you explain to me what is happening please. Thanks

I discovered what could cause the problem of value 'null': 6.30.10****.10**** on the position.y  (axis X and Z: no probleme)

There are several comma then a null value, and then it restarts at 0.

Start Move Axis Y  => 6.3

Move Axis Y           => 6.30.107990675891862090.10799067589186209
Move Axis Y           => null
Move Axis Y           => 0.48
Move Axis Y           => 3.5344375434211606
Move Axis Y           => 3.75

Then I understood that it was minimum 2 digit after the comma. I have therefore put 6.31 my model on the Y-axis and it solved the problem, as by magic.

Fixe:
BABYLON.Manipulator.prototype._mouveObjectFromVector = function (vector, evt) {        var vFromRay = this._getMouseRay(evt.clientX, evt.clientY  - 33, this.mouseInfo.onDownObject);        var vToRay = this._getMouseRay(this.mouseInfo.movePosX, this.mouseInfo.movePosY, this.mouseInfo.onDownObject);        var iDiff = vToRay.origin.subtract(vFromRay.origin);        var distance = BABYLON.Vector3.Distance(vFromRay.origin, vToRay.origin);         this.mesh.position["x"] = parseFloat(this.mesh.position.x); // Add line        this.mesh.position["y"] = parseFloat(this.mesh.position.y); // Add line        this.mesh.position["z"] = parseFloat(this.mesh.position.z); // Add line        if (iDiff[vector] > 0) {                                    this.mesh.position[vector] -= parseFloat(parseFloat(distance) * this.positiopnMeshMulti); // Add parseFloat()             this.manipulate.position[vector] -= parseFloat(parseFloat(distance) * this.positiopnMeshMulti); // Add parseFloat()             this.pickedPoint[vector] -= parseFloat(parseFloat(distance) * this.positiopnMeshMulti); // Add parseFloat()                     }        else {                        this.mesh.position[vector] += parseFloat(parseFloat(distance) * this.positiopnMeshMulti); // Add parseFloat()             this.manipulate.position[vector] += parseFloat(parseFloat(distance) * this.positiopnMeshMulti); // Add parseFloat()             this.pickedPoint[vector] += parseFloat(parseFloat(distance) * this.positiopnMeshMulti); // Add parseFloat()         }    };