2D Game Artist & Animator looking for new clients

Tamaira

Hi!

My name is Sandra Pinkert and I'm an 2D Game Artist & Animator.

I'm currently looking for some more paid freelance work.

I have experience working for PC, mobile and browser games alike.

I'm offering anything from concepting to final assets, including character design, backgrounds, tiling,
animations, effects and promotional art.

My full Resumé and Portfolio you can find here: http://sandrapinkertportfolio.weebly.com

Contact me for estimates or further questions. For estimates please enclose the exact number of
assets and animations needed, the style desired and until when you want everything done. Thanks!

Yours sincerely, Sandra

3964836_orig.jpg

3732896_orig.jpg

9913931_orig.gif

9482701_orig.jpg

8297309_orig.jpg

5591091_orig.jpg

6888481_orig.jpg

4001187_orig.jpg

7649568_orig.jpg

5475344_orig.jpg

Hi guys!

I just finished my entry for a contest today and wanted to include it here as well. Task was to create a 100x100 avatar with the topic "Valentins Day". So here it is!

1951245_orig.jpg

Story: I'm sure everyone realizes that Amor himself must be quite old by now. That said it's impossible for him to take care of all the high expectations people have on Valentins Day every year. So he started to think like a business man. Now he has a lot of employes which do the work for him. How does he pay them you ask? Easy. Companies like ArmorGames want to spread some love and give back to the community. That said they asked Amor to send someone appropriate for the job. Someone who gives a hint, who we have to thank for all the love wink.gif

PS: I hope the little helper manages to give all the love before he drops out of the sky of exhaustion.

Based on a simple idea: Amor + Armor = A( r )mor

1240009_orig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys,

here a little update regarding my work. The zombies below include both two animations. 

The walk cycle as well as their death animation. They are part of a tower defense game. 

Also starting at April, 1st I will be available for work again. So if you are interested please 

contact me directly via e-mail.

9356296_orig.gif6513760_orig.gif

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...