developer needed to finish an app

Led76

A code rockstar is needed! Send me a PM if you would like to work on a cool project.

It's a multi-touch educational game app developed in pixiJS / Javascript. The code is not very clean (aprox., 1200 lines) but it is fully functional.

I need someone to finish this web and android mobile app:

Store data (stage/score, etc) locally

Add vector graphics instead of the raster images I used initially

Cleanup code / put some comments Put sound (webview seems to have issues with that)

I will spend some time explaining what I have done. Very good experience in PixiJS is a must.

Please contact if you are prepared to give some technical overview of the strategy you will follow. I am not a project manager, I am an engineer and you might have done some excellent jobs in the past. However, every project is different. I will need some specific answers on:

- Storing data (stages, score) of user locally

- no external db will be used.

- Raster to vector images / sprites through the project.

- One soundclip in webview restriction. Solutions like howler.js work well on browser, still no luck on Andoid webview. You know how to override it? (if you have experience in cordova to deploy it, I have no problem with that)

- Need some cool maths to smoothen the animation / use deltaTime, etc (for a example a ball that rolls)

- Cleanup code.

I guarantee you will like this project.