Farmer's Journey

mikhluz

819_497.jpg.606b223db20f1d0aef19b85d824346ff.jpg

This is a simple runner (walker exactly:) ) made with Verge3D engine and runs directly in the browser. All was modelled in Blender, even texturing in 90% made in Blender: I just set up shaders and light and baked it to texture. In my pipeline I've also used 3ds Max, Krita, Webflow, Gimp and Audacity. The game was made without coding in two weeks by only one artist.

Character and most of the assets based on concepts of Vihn Nguyen . Thanks to Forget the Whale for the soundtrack.

Link to the game:
DIRECT LINK
You can also download all source files with mesh, textures and sounds HERE

Some art related to the game can be found here on my ARTSTATION PAGE

Gorgeous! Well done! :D

The only criticism I can offer is: (1) a progress indicator on the loading screen would be nice and (2) the camera should probably be panned up a bit: I found myself wishing I could see further ahead, and I noticed that the bottom half of my screen wasn't helpful for gameplay.

20 hours ago, chriswa said:

Gorgeous! Well done! :D

The only criticism I can offer is: (1) a progress indicator on the loading screen would be nice and (2) the camera should probably be panned up a bit: I found myself wishing I could see further ahead, and I noticed that the bottom half of my screen wasn't helpful for gameplay.

Thank you for the criticism, I'll fix that in few days.