Strange freezes caused by adding a lot of animations

Ase

Hello!

Until now I refrained myself to come here for help while working on my game. But here I am, at lost face to something I don't know how to fix.

I'm doing a game with a lot of moving sprites that I create from tiled objects with create from object. When the player dies, I kill and destroy all the blocks with this.

//Kill blocks goin out
    LevelBox.prototype.killBlokCheck = function (tile)
    {
        if (tile.body.y >= this.world.height || tile.body.y <= 0)
            {

//this is how I tried to correct the problem, thinking badly destroyed animations were the cause of it
				tile.animations.destroy();

//this always worked well and executes quite fast even on 300+ sprites at a time
                tile.destroy();
                tile.kill();  

}

}

Problem is, in my last level I began putting some animations on those many sprites.

//HEAVY FREEZE

//        if (this.tilemap=="level_3")
//            {
//                
//                this.movables_1.callAll('animations.add', 'animations', 'idle', [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8], 20, true);
//                this.movables_1.callAll('animations.play', 'animations', 'idle', "20", "true");
//                
//                this.movables_2.callAll('animations.add', 'animations', 'idle', [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8], 20, true);
//                this.movables_2.callAll('animations.play', 'animations', 'idle', "20", "true");
//                
//                this.movables_3.callAll('animations.add', 'animations', 'idle', [0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32,35,37], 10, true);
//                this.movables_3.callAll('animations.play', 'animations', 'idle', "10", "true");
//                
//                this.movables_4.callAll('animations.add', 'animations', 'idle', [0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32,35], 30, true);
//                this.movables_4.callAll('animations.play', 'animations', 'idle', "30", "true");
//
//            }

And when I respawn my blocks I do the exact same thing.

Problem is : When the player dies, it causes a short freeze when everything resets. This is quite acceptable.
But next reset is longer, next one, ever longer, soon it takes 10 secondes to do and for a die and retry it is excrutiating...

Do you have any idea from where could this come. I long to understand this.

I Thank you for your help! =D

Hi samme, thx for showing me this.

I'm not quite sure if I get the right infos out of it, but it seems "requestAnimationFrame.forceSetTimeOut._onLoop" is what's taking most time, but I don't know if this tool can help me find the reason why it is taking more and more time. 
in my CallAll where I add the animations, something called the _registerListener (the index of the animations listeners I suppose) takes quite some time too. 
Still unsure about which part is causing the aggravation.

Sorry, I'm not well versed in those kind of situations =x

Capture.PNG

Well I call for each members of my sprite groups the function I put on top of the topic.

Then for each group I call :

//Re-create blocks
    LevelBox.prototype.resetBlockGroup = function (group, gID, sprite)
    {

group.enableBody = true;

this.map.createFromObjects('falling', gID, sprite, 0, true, false, group);

group.setAll('body.immovable', true);

}

To recreate all sprites from object layer of my tilemap

Finally I run the second bit of code I put in my first message. And that's when all goes awry.

I know I should probably make a pool and put in it all my sprites with original position, then, better than destroying/recreating them simply put them back into place.
But my code being what it is right now, I wanted to understand what was really going wrong here. Isn't the use of destroy THEN kill a bit redundant and problematic? I had some strange behaviors without le both of them at some time, trying to kill the sprite and its body. 

As of those animations I'm having a hard time understanding why it's harder to compute every time.