Looking for developer fun language based games for 3-11yrs

Hi,

We are developing a platform to teach children a foreign language using animation, activities and games.  Our first MVP was built using Unity WebGL for the games and now we're looking to go the HTML5+js route.

The first set of games have been pretty simple - ranging from simple interactive click/audio to learn words to tracing an outline to form letters.  Now we need to take things up a notch as we move onto Level 2 and above. The intention is to have a gaming element that goes with each of the animations/videos we producing, which is about 50 per level. Obviously many of the game (mechanics) will be scripted and re-used with different assets (which we will be creating as part of the animation process).

What we're looking for is a developer to work with us initially here in Dubai for a month or so to help develop a framework for out games going forward (scoring, rewards, libs, etc), convert the Unity games to native and plan/start the next set of games going forwards. Then remote working after that would be a viable option.

We're not extremely opinionated on which platform, but we're been impressed with PIXI and Phaser so far - everything is 2D today but that's not to say we won't be introducing 3D in the future, along with AR content for things like card games etc.

Please PM if you would be interested

Thanks

Davie

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

I use Defold Engine from King for development. Defold have export to HTML5, iOS, Android native applications. My game and prototypes: https://splashshadow.itch.io/

Sorry but only remote working, before indie game development i am working as Senior Java Dev in bank backend applicatons. Now 7 years i am working only as freelancer.

Email me: [email protected].

Thx.

• 1 month later...

Hey Davie,

I represent Red Apple Technologies, a AR/VR apps & game development company. We design & develop apps & games across several platforms, including AR/VR/MR, iOS, Android, web, PC & consoles, using several tools and technologies like Unity, Unreal, ARKit, Vuforia, etc.

Having successfully delivered more than 400 projects, we can help you in your current or upcoming projects as an external design and development partner. If this is of interest to you, can we have a quick discussion to explore areas of collaboration.

Thanks,

Pradip