Questions about Phaser 3?

pingu

Hello,

I am going to develop a 2D Facebook instant game. I chose Phaser for it because it is on the recommended list of engines for Facebook instant. I am about to use Phaser 3. I know the documentation is not complete, but is the software stable? While I understand there won't be an enterprise support for an open source non-profit project, I would really not use something experimental or early in the works for this game. I am ambitious about the game and it's not a  side / pet project. What would you recommend?

Thank you

personally i went through the same thought about phaser3 but to be honest the community here is not so bad and if your good with javascript es6 coffee etc you should get on ok with whats in the docs now and what you need but if your looking for more stable documentation then go for phaser 2

I started with Phaser3 just a week ago (hello everyone, maybe we should have an 'Introductions' forum!); this is my first go at making any game using a plugin or engine. Although much of the terminology is new to me, and the documentation is bare-bones, I'm still managing to get things done.