Galaxy Tab 2: Broken Scaling 1.1.5

Telash

Hey guys,

I'm having a bit of an issue regarding the game scaling correctly, for the most part it's fine however on the Galaxy Tab 2 it seems to be quite erratic and every time i change the device orientation it's overall display changes as well, rarely repeating itself.

I am currently using the following code in my boot file:

create: function () {        this.game.input.maxPointers = 1;        this.game.stage.disableVisibilityChange = true;         this.game.stage.scaleMode = Phaser.StageScaleMode.SHOW_ALL;			         this.game.stage.scale.minWidth = 320;         this.game.stage.scale.minHeight = 442;			         this.game.stage.scale.maxWidth = 800;         this.game.stage.scale.maxHeight = 1104;			         this.game.stage.scale.pageAlignHorizontally = true;			         this.game.stage.scale.setScreenSize(true);        this.game.state.start('Preloader');    }

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

It sounds like it might take a while for the Tab to update its new window width/height values? (hard to say without seeing some kind of screen shot or video to be honest). You might find it useful to listen for these events:

this.game.stage.scale.hasResized.add(this.gameResized, this);this.game.stage.scale.enterIncorrectOrientation.add(this.enterIncorrectOrientation, this);this.game.stage.scale.leaveIncorrectOrientation.add(this.leaveIncorrectOrientation, this);

And then do some further checks / tests within them (i.e. test the new screen size, is it as expected yet? if not maybe fire off another check after a short delay).