Just finished with my first game. What now?

barbara

Hi, i have just finished my first game, first of all thank you all! Couldn't do it without your help. It's not what i wanted it to be, but i feel like i need to move on.

Now i wanna try to "move" it, you know? i will put it in the play store (with some ads on it) and in my web site, but i wonder what could i do other than social network to move it around and try to earn some money (just try). Since you all help me so much i would love to hear your advice about how to do it. 

And i would also love to show it to other developers like you so i can get some feedback, i don't know if here is the place or if you know somewhere i could do it.  

Thanks!! ;)

Hey:)
Congrats on finishing the game!

There are quite a lot of options for Html5 games - putting it on the store/website with ads (you can use your own website or upload to sites like kongregate.com). You can put it up on itch.io to show it to the world:)

If you are interested in selling some licenses - there's a part of this forum called "Sponsor and Portals" where we discuss that in detail (you have to gather some "reputation" for this section of the forum to unlock). 

Good luck:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 6:00 PM, blackmoondev said:

If you are interested in selling some licenses - there's a part of this forum called "Sponsor and Portals" where we discuss that in detail (you have to gather some "reputation" for this section of the forum to unlock). 

How many reputation do I need to unlock this topic?

• 1 month later...