Avatar Account and Register form

Mekaboo

Good day hope all is well?

My question is: how do I create an account register/login page for a game/virtual world? I want folks to create account account where as they can select the avatar they want to use as well as give themselves a name before using the game. 

??,

Mekaboo

3 hours ago, Mekaboo said:

Good day hope all is well?

My question is: how do I create an account register/login page for a game/virtual world? I want folks to create account account where as they can select the avatar they want to use as well as give themselves a name before using the game. 

??,

Mekaboo

You can just use standard web programming languages for that.  HTML, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, etc...

Like this one I made before http://threedium.com

9 hours ago, ozRocker said:

You can just use standard web programming languages for that.  HTML, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, etc...

Like this one I made before http://threedium.com

Sir @ozRocker this is awesome sauce..simple which is what I need at the moment? Is it possible for me to use your platform and if so do u have a Git that I can see the components in? Thank you so very much for this it means alot??????

Mekaboo

16 minutes ago, Mekaboo said:

Sir @ozRocker this is awesome sauce..simple which is what I need at the moment? Is it possible for me to use your platform and if so do u have a Git that I can see the components in? Thank you so very much for this it means alot??????

Mekaboo

Sure no prob!  The code hasn't been made public but I'm happy to sell it off to whoever wants it.  Just shoot me a msg or email [email protected]

To sell ? I thought it was a free help forum here, you get free help, use a free engine with free support, and resell your help?

Mekaboo, you can find complete connections, a registration form on google, that developers share for free. I can even give you some, because if everyone sold what he was doing, the Internet would not be where it is.

5 hours ago, Dad72 said:

To sell ? I thought it was a free help forum here, you get free help, use a free engine with free support, and resell your help?

Mekaboo, you can find complete connections, a registration form on google, that developers share for free. I can even give you some, because if everyone sold what he was doing, the Internet would not be where it is.

You are correct, which is why I mentioned all the platforms I used to create a registration form.  However, the framework that I built is for commercial purposes.