A battle chess or card game framework.

Newland

https://ljzc002.github.io/CardSimulate2/HTML/TEST4optimize.html
I'm trying to make a battle chess game framework.By now,I have completed the following functions:
      Use wasd,Shift,space to fly around the scene.
      Press alt to display hand cards.
      Click to chose one card or use Shift/Ctrl to select multiple cards and use 1-5 to team them up.
      When close to a hand card,you can click the button '落子'(Drop the pawn),then the sight change to orange,click the chessboard with the orange sight,the hand card will became a chess pieces.
      Select a unit on chessboard will display the range of movement by blue masks and the skill table by a DOM node,then you can  move the unit by click the mask or click the DOM node to select a skill(up to now,only 'nattack' and 'test5' can work),click other grid or the unit itself will deselect the unit.
      Use skills to an target will trigger a series of animations,if the unit's hp falls below zero it will turn gray and go up to hand cards.
      After a round of action,you can click '下一回合'(Next round) button in the hand cards view,the unit on the chessboard will be waiting for move again. 

I don't have much experience in making battle chess games.I am eager to get to get some suggestions on how to optimize the ui and the operation mode.

Next,I plan to use some 3D model to represent units on the chessboard,add some sound effects into the scene,and try to make a websocket interconnection.