Stuck on First Phaser3 Game

PappasBiology

I’m having trouble with “Making your first Phaser 3 game.” I went through the “Getting Started with Phaser 3” steps…I downloaded WAMP and downloaded the repository from GitHub (I don’t really know what I’m doing with GitHub yet...I cloned the repository to GitHub desktop and then later, in attempt to get things working, downloaded the ZIP to my www WAMP directory). The test in step 5 (Hello World) worked without issue, both opened directly with Chrome and through the Brackets live preview.

I downloaded the files (assets and parts 1-10), which I saved in a folder (Learning Phaser) in the WAMP www directory. I can open each part in Brackets, but I can’t run any of the parts in Chrome. The console gives the following errors: “ReferenceError: Phaser is not defined” and “Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND”

I assume I’ve missed something pretty straightforward…can anyone see what that something is? 

image.png.a536c336bfdb91544ab99401eb6bb987.pngimage.png.2efe8e398a1d07322877603d548a024b.png