AAG batch of games #4

-AAG-

Another year another batch of games. This was a slow year and the year of the sequel too.

Joe Lost 2

joelost2.png.ddb8769e6adaf514c15f03534038ad07.png

Joe is lost again! Please help him. ABCya exclusive. Playable only on desktop unless you have a mobile account.

PLAY

Light On 2

lighton2.png.fdb9828e6f9162c48be352234ef6670a.png

The exclusive sequel to Light On only on ABCya.com! Playable only on desktop unless you have a mobile account.

PLAY

Bridge Hopper

bridgehopper.png.e194db446879774ae37e6768853436ee.png

Hop from bridge to bridge to eat all the carrots or Bunny will cry :(  ABCya exclusive. Playable only on desktop unless you have a mobile account.

PLAY

Money Land 2

moneyland2.png.1151a446828bda1de6a322bb760bf0aa.png

Back to Money Land! In this strange new area your gravity will flip every time you stump a critter. ABCya exclusive. Playable only on desktop unless you have a mobile account.

PLAY

Jon Lightning

jonlightning.png.5ed201e81d28b89a6601e835af89763d.png

Jon can move too fast for his own good. Help him. A port/adaptation of one of my old windows games under the Alexitron banner.

PLAY

Boxed 2

boxed2.png.a82992a22b4db7286d913b960e323379.png

More Boxed fun. Now with metal boxes, moving walls, and holes!

PLAY

Lost Joe

lostjoe.png.3ac69437de27c874f9b19662e708d6c6.png

The none-exclusive edition of the Joe Lost games by popular demand.

PLAY

That was 2018 for me. Hope you guys had a good year as well. You can check out the rest of my catalog at www.gamesaag.com. I am thinking of removing the freebies section altogether. 

A question for fellow developers: I was thinking about making a mobile app with a compilation of some of my games and then continue to add to it as I make more. Anyone tried something similar? Simple puzzle games seems to be  what I do best but I don't mind to experiment. I was thinking about 1080p resolution and hi-res graphics though I really like the style that I have been developing, maybe I'll try to reproduce it with 3d pixels instead. Thoughts?

For GameMaker: Studio users: Tried to get into Studio 2 and just couldn't. That new user interface is an abomination and the node based events, I just don't get it. I hope they make a classic shell in the future for old farts who have been using GM for over 10 years. Hard to adapt now.

• 1 year later...