[Phaser 1.1.6] scale world problems

rnzr

hello,

i'm kinda learning making games with phaser. till now i could resolve most of the problems i came across, but i dont get this one:

the game consists of 32x32px tiles, which take the full space of the current game resolution (800x608px = 25x19 tiles).

i wanted to scale the whole game up by the factor of 2. when i do, it looks (blurry but) fine, only the collision is out of place. it appears that the original (unscaled)

tilemap/collision distribution is still active and just the graphics have scaled up but not their 'bodies'.

would someone be so kind and give ma hint on how to fix this? thanks a lot!

BasicGame.Game.prototype = {	cursors:'',	create: function() {				console.log(this.currentLevel);		this.cursors = this.game.input.keyboard.createCursorKeys();		this.map = this.game.add.tilemap('map_level0'+this.currentLevel);	        this.map.addTilesetImage('lametiles5','tiles');             	/* tile layer stacking removed */                this.layer[2] = this.map.createLayer('ground');                this.layer[2].resizeWorld(); 		this.map.setCollision([2,3],true,'ground'); 		this.player = this.game.add.sprite(100,1,'player');		this.player.body.gravity.y = 250;		this.player.body.collideWorldBounds = true;		this.player.animations.add('left',[0,1,2,3],10,true);		this.player.animations.add('right',[5,6,7,8],10,true);					},	update: function() {		this.world.scale.x = 2;		this.world.scale.y = 2;		this.game.physics.collide(this.player,this.layer[2]);		this.checkInputs();	},