[For Hire]Conciliator|Sound: Experienced Composer, Indie Prices

Hello! I'm a composer, producer, and musician at https://www.conciliatorsound.com with experience working on games, trailers, animated shorts, and more. I recently took a hiatus from music and sound design to finish my bachelor's in software engineering, and I've given my site a bit of a rebranding, but I'm now looking for some cool new projects to work on.

At my website you can find testimonials and example tracks, and my full portfolio is at my SoundCloud. If you're looking for unique, original music catered to the particular genre or aesthetic you're going for, or just have some questions or comments, please hit me up! I charge indie-game rates that are negotiable depending on your budget and needs. I'm also open-minded to weird or experimental projects!

I also recently added a section to my website with a variety of free tracks you can download and use for your project! I'll be adding more here in the coming weeks and months, as well.

If you want to go ahead and contact me directly, here's my e-mail. Thanks as always for checking out my work and considering me for your project!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Back in the game after a brief hiatus and finishing some other projects...here are some new recent tunes from me.

Marigold Market - Piano and strings(and more), could be a track for a JRPG-style town

Holomyth - Kind of experimental/synthwave track.

I work in lots of styles and am currently looking for new projects. Hit me up for any and all inquiries.