Request for approval of a Live2D plugin

Guan

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place for such a request, but better than nothing!

I'm developing pixi-live2d-display, a Live2D integration plugin that provides handy "Pixi style" APIs to display and control the Live2D models. It's still in active development for better reliability and more features.

It can be a nice alternative of the existing Live2D plugin, pixi-live2d, which no longer seems to be maintained.

It'll be a good opportunity for this plugin to be known by people if it can be approved and listed in Pixi's user plugins. I'll appreciate it!

Oh thanks for the welcome! Also thanks for approval! :D

I've never seen an official pixi plugin before (did I miss it?), and to be honest, I don't think the live2d team even have that ability to make such a plugin... My plugin is essentially based on the official CubismWebFramework, when I was working on it,  I seriously found the fact that they're not good at coding javascript ?

pixi-live2d is not official but a personal project, the contacts may be unnecessary, I think.

I'm also new to slack, not sure what will happen but I'll try to learn it!