interactive visualization of physical processes

Grex

Hello everyone!
I have a question. At the university, the theme of the term paper "interactive visualization of physical processes" requires consideration of various tools for creating games in html5. described all the pros and cons of the engines. Can you tell me which engines are worth taking for consideration? and which one is better to choose. consider required and paid and open sourse. but you can use it only for free. Well, the optional addition of sound and 3d is desirable, but this is not necessary.

There are engines and there are separate libs that you can build your own engine on.

Engines/frameworks usually mean that there's dependency injection somewhere, most of your objects are being tracked by not-obvious systems.

Libs just give you better abstraction and basic implementations of doing sound, graphics or inputs, physics or inputs

Edited by ivan.popelyshev

• 3 weeks later...

I am also interested in solving the problem. Thank you for your inquiry. It's a very useful topic to discuss, especially for me. The fact is that I am now writing a custom research paper on the topic, which concerns the issues of interactive visualization in physical processes during the upbringing of children. I am assisted in writing my research by the Canadian company https://ca.edubirdie.com/research-paper-writing-services, with which I have been cooperating for a long time. The guys help me with the selection of literature, sources. It's very helpful.

Edited by Xima