[WIP] Spacecom - a hardcore multiplayer persistent satellite programming game

archivus

Hi,

I just put online the alpha of my satellite programming game (https://spacecom.network).

You are an operator for spacecom, the last bastion of space exploration. It is your job to seed the unknown galaxy with satellites, establishing communication between the different sectors and discovering the mysteries the galaxy holds.
In order to do so you must program your satellites. Each satellite holds a 16-bit CPU that is always on, and always runs even when you are offline. This CPU is programmable via the assembly instructions found in the manual pages.

Your software controls everything, from the temperature control system, to the solar panels for charging batteries, navigation and much more.
You share the galaxy with all other operators, allowing you establish communication routes with each other, or even claim sector sovereignty and take control of a sector of your own.

As this is an alpha release it is not yet feature complete and subject to changes, but I am now at the stage where I am ready to invite others to give it a spin and give me some feedback.

Appreciate you all,

Archivus

code.png

ui.png