[GameDistribution] How long it will take to get exposure to my game?

Sutharsan

Hi,

I submitted my first game to GD last week and got approved 5 days. This is my 5 days stats. Why my game didn't got much exposure ?

Game resolution is 960x600. Do I need to make it 800x600?

and Kindly check it and give feedback.

Game Made in without writing any code in Unity with playMaker asset.

Game : https://gamedistribution.com/games/crazy-jokers-3d

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Sutharsan

• 4 months later...

hi, i've asked the game to be checked and published to y8, hopefully that would boost up the game exposure.

It's impressive to see this with playmaker, good job!

Why the exposure is minimal at this stage? I can bring few notes about ux/gui for your to consider

- I expected that I need to get back to the clown, within the given time, which wasn't the case. 

- economy is complex in all games, especially rewarding. However, having a 2-3 min gameplay without any need of free gems, the current offer completely can shatters the whole player experience

- sound on/off for just two sound fx? the game miss lots of sounds, like loop, win/fail/execute, and so on.

- although player notifications are cool, this is just a single player game for now, and the position of the notifications are intervening with the player focus

- check some io collecting games how the player evolves when collecting stuff. Camera zoom, extra range, etc, can bring more excitement in the game

There are other things but let's leave others to comment also.

oh, one last extra note, you might reconsider the theme instead of crazy jokers into squid game style. It could be more popular with the current trends.