Load Tileman Json

Izuo

This is my first time using Phaser, so I may come off as a total noob lol.

I copied the source from the Load Tilemap Json example(Super Mario tilemap).

I only changed a few things; the path to the two files and the div that the game loads into.

The game loads up, but it only shows the gray background set with game.stage.backgroundColor.

I get this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'addTilesetImage'

var game = new Phaser.Game(800, 600, Phaser.AUTO, 'mapPhaser', { preload: preload, create: create });function preload() {    //  Tilemaps are split into two parts: The actual map data (usually stored in a CSV or JSON file)     //  and the tileset/s used to render the map.    //  Here we'll load the tilemap data. The first parameter is a unique key for the map data.    //  The second is a URL to the JSON file the map data is stored in. This is actually optional, you can pass the JSON object as the 3rd    //  parameter if you already have it loaded (maybe via a 3rd party source or pre-generated). In which case pass 'null' as the URL and    //  the JSON object as the 3rd parameter.    //  The final one tells Phaser the foramt of the map data, in this case it's a JSON file exported from the Tiled map editor.    //  This could be Phaser.Tilemap.CSV too.    game.load.tilemap('mario', 'assets/super_mario.json', null, Phaser.Tilemap.TILED_JSON);    //  Next we load the tileset. This is just an image, loaded in via the normal way we load images:    game.load.image('tiles', 'assets/super_mario.png');}var map;var layer;function create() {    game.stage.backgroundColor = '#787878';    //  The 'mario' key here is the Loader key given in game.load.tilemap    map = game.add.tilemap('mario');    //  The first parameter is the tileset name, as specified in the Tiled map editor (and in the tilemap json file)    //  The second parameter maps this name to the Phaser.Cache key 'tiles'    map.addTilesetImage('SuperMarioBros-World1-1', 'tiles');    //The line above is triggering the error.        //  Creates a layer from the World1 layer in the map data.    //  A Layer is effectively like a Phaser.Sprite, so is added to the display list.    layer = map.createLayer('World1');    //  This resizes the game world to match the layer dimensions    layer.resizeWorld();}

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the reply, Rich!

I figured out what the problem was. I was using an older version of Phaser. The phaser.min.js file used in the tutorial is v1.1.3 and I had used it instead of v2.0.0.

Simple mistake on my end. 

Awesome framework by the way, this is some great stuff! :D