Sortbots

Dream Of Sleeping

I played it on firefox, works great.

I love the graphics, it's very polished.

As said in previous comments, the tutorial  is very long and it would be better to show some animations of how it's done. For example show keys on the right and what it does when you press them.

I found the gameplay very hard. At first, even after that long tutorial I didn't get how things should be done.

OK I'll i'm going to work on a new tutorial today. Just a couple of speach bubbles, then he'll say  "let me show you how it's done" then he'll demonstrate. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I'll also lower the unlock score to 100. You can get 500 pretty quick by chaining swapsy bonsues. Although I can't think of an easy way of explaining what a swapsy is, so it will be better if the user can just see it. When I play I'm nearly always pushing the speed butting when I see they are all going to go into the correct pipes, so I'm getting 50 points for that all the time.

I should have learned my lesson by now. I really thought that first levels was just too easy. haha

In fact I just can't be bothered. I'm going to move onto something else. I thought I could spend all day trying to make  a tutorial that everyone understands that doesn't bore people, even if I manage the impossbile and acheive that no one will play it for more than 2 minutes anyway. I've got a game that I like to play at least, so it wasn't a waste of time.