MarketJS

Teun28

I guess only premium games got that. The rest goes to upcoming games, which doesn't have that. Apparently, all premium games are "Designed by MarketJS". Whether that MarketJS is from many developers or just one developer, I don't know. That's what I observed. Looking forward to hear from the owner, which I believe they're in this forum as well.

Thanks for the answer, is there a way to see my game at upcoming games?

I can't tell if it's approved or not, but you can find all upcoming games by keep pressing the Next button. The upcoming games are available after the end of premium games list. Maybe you'll find your game there. It's been like that for months.

Yes, my game is approved but I only see 4 pages of premium games. No upcoming games...

Oh wow, just checked and you're right. I guess it's broken or something. It was working for me before. Well, just assume the website is down for a while. Lol. Well, well, I'd suggest you better find another place to market your game then. :)

Ok, weird. Thanks for the help!!

Hey I think your "upcoming games" problems have been solved, you may want to check it again.

Yes, it's solved!

But the developer FAQ says this: All you have to do, is upload your game for verification. Our internal team will evaluate your game's potential, and get back to you with an offer.

Is this true or not? And I think it's weird the buyer can only see a thumbnail, not the game.

• 1 year later...

Yes, it's solved!

But the developer FAQ says this: All you have to do, is upload your game for verification. Our internal team will evaluate your game's potential, and get back to you with an offer.

Is this true or not? And I think it's weird the buyer can only see a thumbnail, not the game.

Dear Teun28, sorry to bump into an old topic. May i ask how's your exp with marketJS after that? Have you made any sales on the platform? thanks.