Can't unpause

Biggerplay

I've just upgraded my game from 1.1.3 I think it was to the latest version of Phaser, and I can't unpause the game, this is my pause game.

pauseGame: function (pointer) {        if(this.game.paused == true)        {            this.game.paused = false;            if(this.spellText != null)            {                this.spellText.destroy();            }        }        else        {            this.game.paused = true;            this.spellText = this.game.add.bitmapText(300, 200, 'Allgemeine', "PAUSED!!", 32);        }    },

It pauses fine, but it doesn't unpause, the game just stays in it's paused/frozen state, any ideas?

because in the new phaser there was a bug that caused mouse down to unpause the game so that was removed.

A previous user has since looked into it with this code:>

https://github.com/presidenten/phaser-examples/blob/7c0befd068b99bc653a492c61519a46ce532a188/examples/misc/pause%20menu.js

I'm using a normal button to pause and unpause the game, but it seems when the game is paused the button stops working.