Can't unpause

Biggerplay

I've just upgraded my game from 1.1.3 I think it was to the latest version of Phaser, and I can't unpause the game, this is my pause game.

pauseGame: function (pointer) {        if(this.game.paused == true)        {            this.game.paused = false;            if(this.spellText != null)            {                this.spellText.destroy();            }        }        else        {            this.game.paused = true;            this.spellText = this.game.add.bitmapText(300, 200, 'Allgemeine', "PAUSED!!", 32);        }    },

It pauses fine, but it doesn't unpause, the game just stays in it's paused/frozen state, any ideas?

because in the new phaser there was a bug that caused mouse down to unpause the game so that was removed.

A previous user has since looked into it with this code:>

https://github.com/presidenten/phaser-examples/blob/7c0befd068b99bc653a492c61519a46ce532a188/examples/misc/pause%20menu.js

I'm using a normal button to pause and unpause the game, but it seems when the game is paused the button stops working.

yeah because the whole update dies on pause and isn't updating to reference any inputs like it used to(was a bug on mouse input) so now its been removed you cant use input buttons like that.

I hacked my own pause but that github post has the 'real' pause unpause stuff since other people were using DOM to unpause.