while(true);

JNyknn

header.png

INTRODUCTION:

while(true); is my entry for Ludum Dare 29, 'Beneath the Surface'.

The game takes place in an endless loop that lies beneath the surface. You take a role of a random guy who happen to get stuck in the loop. There is no way out, but you do not mind: the loop is filled with infinite amount of gems, and oh boy you love those shiny gems! You want to collect as my gems as possible before you die. There is one but: the loop is also filled with mystic black boxes and fireballs. You cannot do anything to the boxes, but you can 'fight back' the fireballs by using your magic shield.

SCREENSHOT (I know you love them!):

ld29_03.png

48584.jpg

48583.jpg

LINKS: (of course you want to play the game, don't you?):

Ludum Dare: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-29/?action=preview&uid=26965

Game Jolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/while-true/25692/ (it's recommend to have Game Jolt account to get access to the leaderboards and trophies)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to give feedback, I would appreciate that! I cannot make any changes until the voting ends, but I may do a post-jam edition some day.