New member!

2dbrando

Hey Guys! 

I've just joined up :) 

I've been wanting to delve into the scary world of HTML5 development for a while now, but unfortunately I'm no coder. II have found construct 2 which seems to do the trick for me.

I just wanted to ask if any of you guys have had experience using Construct 2 and whether it's flexible enough system?

Cheers     

I'm a Construct2 developer. I think it's the best environment especially if you don't have any coding experience but, make no mistake, it's very flexible. The guys at Scirra aggressively develop and improve it with new features. If you can code, it's extremely extensible through the creations of plugins. Tons of FREE 3rd party plugins.The forums and support are great. I never fail to take an opportunity to endorse it. While I was previously a VB.Net programmer, Construct2's visual coder has made me a better programmer. I've been developing mobile web HTML5 games with it, but If you have any doubts as to it's flexibility, take a look at my passion project, Final Contact on my website. I have screenshots of mobile device testing and a couple videos of gameplay on a PC.

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...