Beloved community, can you please test that?

davrous

Hi,

In order to handle our recent success on various medias (Hacker News & Assassin's Creed Pirates), we've moved the babylonjs.com site to Microsoft Azure using CDN. However, it seems that in some cases, some of our scènes don't load based on the country you're living in and thus, the CDN node you're going to use.

Can you please test to load some of our scenes from: http://www.babylonjs.com , specifically the TRAIN & HILLVALLEY demos. If it doesn't load, can you please:

1 - Tell me the error raised in the F12 console log. It will probably be an "access denied" error due to CORS

2 - Tell me where are you based ? (your country)

3 - Try another scene like HEART and check if it loads ok

4 - Open the same failing scene (TRAIN or HILLS) in "in-private" or "incognito" mode of your browser. Does it now load ok in inprivate mode?

Thanks for your help!

David

David, is the sandbox working properly?

Nothing seems to happen when I try to load a.babylon file and textures. It just does not respond -the sandbox opening view remains - although if I but my mouse over the file load icon it tells me the name of the file I just tried to display.

cheers, gryff :)

Well David, here are the files that failed this morning for me

shadows.zip

I was playing with baking shadows in Blender - just a box and a plane with two simple textures. Works fine on my local server but not with the current online sandbox ( reached by clicking on "sandbox" at the bottom of the online babylon scenes page)

I have included a file called sandbox1.jpg - to show you what I see after I try to load this babylon file. In the corner, a mouseover the open icon shows the names of the file I tried to load.

Well cleared my cache, removed offline data - still nothing.

Works OK in Chrome - so it has to be an issue with Firefox.

Don't worry about it David I'll keep playing around with it.

As for XP, well I have a laptop with Windows 8.1 - just don't like the Interface. Probably will buy a new desktop soon - not going to spend the time upgrading this one.

Hi guys,

I just try the Train demo and it works, but I have an error while I try to load HillValley, here is the error :

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://az612410.vo.msecnd.net/wwwbabylonjs/Scenes/HillValley/HillValley.incremental.babylon. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://www.babylonjs.com' is therefore not allowed access. (index):1BJS - [09:03:02]: error on XHR request. babylon.js:3Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u babylon.js:10