2 Circles [Completed] [Phaser]

Zenryo

Hello! I just finished my newest game (after working on it for a month while learning for my exams :D ). The game is very simple, but really hard.

dvxUequ.png

You have 2 circles. Go trough the whole map with them, following the instructions.
Controls:

• Movement: Arrows/WASD
  • Faster spinning around the green circle: Space button

You can close the game any time, your last checkpoint is always saved. Come back later and the game will load you to your last reached checkpoint 
To reset your last position press R and C buttons simultaneously.

Play it here: http://svejkgames.com/game/2-circles/

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome game idea! Maybe if you introduced red/green passable tiles later in the game and made the first level more open, it would make the learning curve less steep.

Other than that, great stuff!

I am happy you like it! :)

But I made the first level easier 3 times already (first version was way harder, check it here). :D

I will make a second game with the same concept, where will be a tutorial level.

I am happy you like it! :)

But I made the first level easier 3 times already (first version was way harder, check it here). :D

I will make a second game with the same concept, where will be a tutorial level.

Haha, I think the idea is great. The hardest part about it is probably making the game accessible and giving it a smooth learning curve. 2 Circles reminded me a bit of this one. Keep us posted! :)

I really like this. The idea is simple but effective and deceptively difficult.

Couple of suggestions for you - just ideas really..  First maybe consider changing the circles to 'bubbles' which are transparent.  I don't know, I just think it would look cooler than plain red and green circles.  Second thing is that I think it needs some kind of 'pop' or explosion when the circle collides with the scenery instead of just disappearing and starting again.

Very neat though I like it a lot.

I really like this. The idea is simple but effective and deceptively difficult.

Couple of suggestions for you - just ideas really..  First maybe consider changing the circles to 'bubbles' which are transparent.  I don't know, I just think it would look cooler than plain red and green circles.  Second thing is that I think it needs some kind of 'pop' or explosion when the circle collides with the scenery instead of just disappearing and starting again.

Very neat though I like it a lot.

I like your ideas! I am working on a similar game like this and I will use your suggestions, thank you! :)