hasOwnProperty = null?!

fiverivers

var game = new Phaser.Game(400, 490, Phaser.AUTO, 'gamediv', { preload: preload, create: create, update: update });function preload() {    // Change the background color of the game    game.stage.backgroundColor = '#71c5cf';    // Load the bird sprite    game.load.image('bird', 'assets/bird.png');    // Load the pipe sprite    game.load.image('pipe', 'assets/pipe.png');  };function create() {    // Fuction called after 'preload' to setup the game          game.physics.startSystem(Phaser.Physics.ARCADE);    // Display the bird on the screen    bird = game.add.sprite(100, 245, 'bird');        game.physics.enable(bird, Phaser.Physics.ARCADE)    // Add gravity to the bird to make it fall    bird.body.gravity.y = 1000;    // Call the 'jump' function when the spacekey is hit    var space_key = game.input.keyboard.addKey(Phaser.Keyboard.SPACEBAR);    space_key.onDown.add(jump, this);    // Create multiple pipes    pipes = game.add.group();     pipes.createMultiple(20, 'pipe');     pipes.enableBody = true;        game.physics.enable(pipes, Phaser.Physics.ARCADE)    // Timer and adds rows of pipes    timer = game.time.events.loop(1500, add_row_of_pipes, this);    // Adding key values.    upKey = game.input.keyboard.addKey(Phaser.Keyboard.UP);    downKey = game.input.keyboard.addKey(Phaser.Keyboard.DOWN);    leftKey = game.input.keyboard.addKey(Phaser.Keyboard.LEFT);    rightKey = game.input.keyboard.addKey(Phaser.Keyboard.RIGHT);    bird.body.collideWorldBounds = true;    score = 0;      var style = { font: "30px Arial", fill: "#ffffff" };      label_score = game.add.text(20, 20, "0", style);      game.physics.arcade.enable(bird);};function update() {    if (leftKey.isDown)    {        bird.body.velocity.x = -350    }    else if (rightKey.isDown)    {        bird.body.velocity.x = 350    }    game.physics.arcade.collide(bird, pipes);};// Make the bird jump function jump() {      // Add a vertical velocity to the bird    bird.body.velocity.y = -350;};function add_one_pipe(x, y) {      // Get the first dead pipe of our group    var pipe = pipes.getFirstDead();    game.physics.enable(pipe, Phaser.Physics.ARCADE)    // Set the new position of the pipe    pipe.reset(x, y);    // Add velocity to the pipe to make it move left    pipe.body.velocity.y = -200;     // Kill the pipe when it's no longer visible     pipe.outOfBoundsKill = true;};function add_row_of_pipes() {      var hole = Math.floor(Math.random()*5)+1;    for (var i = 0; i < 8; i++)        if (i != hole && i != hole +1)             add_one_pipe(i*60+10, 500);     score += 1;      label_score.content = score;  };

Why do I get this error?

Hi there!

That seemed to of worked but!!! It has only made it so that I can the error later on, before a maximum of 4 pipes would spawn before crashing but now it's much more, any ideas for a permanent solution?

edit:

I'm also getting a different error sometimes which says 'can't read 'reset' of null' or something along those lines... I'm assuming it's because when I do pipe = pipes.getFirstDead() there is no dead pipe so when I call pipe.reset it can't because it's null.. now the question is why there isn't any dead pipes :s

edit 2: 

After some more testing it turns out after every 28th pipe I run out of dead pipes, just can't figure out why! Ok so I changed 

pipes.createMultiple(20, 'pipe'); 

I change this to 100 instead of 20 and now I can play until 100 pipes have spawned, surely this means the pipes aren't actually being killed when they go off screen?

You get this error because you run out of pipes again. 

If you got no results when you call .getFirstDead(), the pipe will be null.

Just check if the pipe variable is null. If it is, create more pipes to be able to continue  or if you know the maximum amount of pipes you will have at any given time on your screen you can just create that many and never run out of pipes.

In case you need the first solution, this might work 

if(pipe===null){ pipe=game.add.sprite(x,y,'pipe');  pipes.add(pipe);}

add this just after "pipe=pipes.getFirstDead();"