CooconJS, annoying issue

morriq

Hello guys.

I'm trying to release native version phaser 2.05 with cooconjs. But canvas+ 1.4.7 won't work. When I run app I can see splash screen of ludei, and nothing more aparat of flashing splash screen. Someone has the same?

With WebView+ everything is works! So.. I don't know. It's realy important for us.

regards

Hi, morriq.

Be sure to look at that thread j0hnskot linked to for lots of known solutions to problems. We do try to keep track of issues and how to solve them between Phaser and CocoonJS.

Something to keep in mind, though, without knowing anything about your code at all, is that the Canvas+ mode doesn't act like a browser. It runs as if it is graphical context all to itself. If you are using things like getElementById (even through the call to Phaser.Game), it can often produce problems. The same is true if you are using any DOM activities too. Those really don't work as well under Canvas+.

It is pretty basic, I know, but the CocoonJS Launcher is really your friend in trying to debug this stuff. It will usually (although not always) list warnings or errors for things in console.

My guess, since you list that it runs good under WebView+, is that you are using some type of DOM operations somewhere and Canvas+ just doesn't know how to handle that.