Mesh importing issues

Seyren

I know this is probably solved over a thousand times but i can't manage to get it working, i searched everywhere but i didn't manage to get it working.

I'm trying to use the BABYLON.SceneLoader.Load, but it doesn't seem to find the babylon file, the stuff is positioned the following way:

fc5041ca02.png

4f2dd58241.png

(Please omit the main and scene js, they are not being used, they are to test the index.html from the tutorials and it all works fine.).

And yes, i did copied the test.babylon in both places in the folder from the outside and the inside  in case i was not getting it, but none of them worked.

This is the Babylon.html i'm using:

<!DOCTYPE html><!-- saved from url=(0023)http://localhost:45478/ --><html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">    <title>Babylon.js</title>    <script src="../hand.js"></script>    <script src="../babylon.js"></script>    <style type="text/css">        html, body, div, canvas {            width: 100%;            height: 100%;            padding: 0;            margin: 0;            overflow: hidden;        }        #waitLabel {            position: absolute;            width: 100%;            height: 100%;            font-size: 40px;            text-align: center;            top: 50%;            margin-top: -20px;            font-family: Arial;            font-weight: bold;        }    </style></head><body>    <canvas id="canvas" width="1366" height="600"></canvas>    <div id="waitLabel" style="display: none;">loading....please wait</div>    <script type="text/javascript">        var canvas = document.getElementById('canvas');        var engine = new BABYLON.Engine(canvas, true);        BABYLON.SceneLoader.Load('', 'test.babylon', engine, function (newScene) {            newScene.executeWhenReady(function () {                newScene.activeCamera.attachControl(canvas);                engine.runRenderLoop(function() {                    newScene.render();                });                window.addEventListener('resize', function () {                    engine.resize();                });                document.getElementById('waitLabel').style.display = 'none';            });        });    </script></body></html>

I got it from the 3DS max exporter and the babylon works fine:

2b2c8dd0ff.png

So i saved that html that the script created and tried to put it here in hopes of getting working any babylon i would like to load or combining more than one, but i can't manage to get it working.

This is probably a noob issue but this is what is killing me and i can't manage to fix it.

What do i lack?

Thanks in advance

Your problem is here: (line 5 and 6)

<script src="../hand.js"></script>
<script src="../babylon.js"></script>

You search engine babylon in the parent folder or it is a root, this would be rather:

<script src="hand.js"></script>
<script src="babylon.js"></script>

You can remove   width="1366" height="600" Your css is your canvas 100%
<canvas id="canvas" width="1366" height="600"></canvas>

You also need to load a scene before creating a new one with SceneLoader.Load :

scene = new BABYLON.Scene(engine);

BABYLON.SceneLoader.Load('', 'test.babylon', engine, function (newScene) {

});