Unable to load phaser.js and game.js while using WebGL in CocoonJS

dec0y

Has anyone else had this issue? While loading our game in the more powerful WebGL through CocconJS we get 4 errors that I can't seem to explain.

Cannot open the javascript file 'js/game.js'. The server responded with status 404(NOT_FOUND)GET RESOURCE 'js/game.js' The server responded with status 404(NOT_FOUND)It repeats that for phaser.js

It used to work then without any change to our game it started to do this. Keep in mind it still runs in slower canvas mode but we wont be able to get ads/leaderboards/acheivements I believe. Any help would be appreciated :)

Has anyone else had this issue? While loading our game in the more powerful WebGL through CocconJS we get 4 errors that I can't seem to explain.

Well, the first question I have is to ask how you are loading your game. Are you using the URL or ZIP approach? Have you tried both? (I've had problems with the URL method in the past, so I always use ZIP now.)

Keep in mind it still runs in slower canvas mode but we wont be able to get ads/leaderboards/acheivements I believe.

Neither Phaser.CANVAS nor Phaser.WEBGL have any effect on CocoonJS functionality. The only thing that does is using Canvas+ or WebView+ modes (with CocoonJS files loaded) or not.

If you are running Phaser.WEBGL in CocoonJS, I'm curious about how that is working for you. Most people have had problems with it in the past and I usually tell people to avoid it when possible.

@Videlais - I had tried the URL approach for a while. I did however try the zip and it did work on WebGL. 

@kidos your answer was perfect. Strange how a / can make me go crazy :)

Thank you both for your answers.

no problem, glad I could help.

sometimes you don't have to learn things the hard way cause someone was already did :)