Cordova (or Appgyver Steroids) + Phaser (video game showcase)

Jirka1111

Here is the video of my game. It's just a showcase of poor performance. Sorry for sound - I don't have a time for shooting another video (background sound is Travel Channel in czech  :D). Everything is fine (good performance) on iOS or Android simulator.

When I am using CocoonJS, game has a good speed, but I can't get fullscreen mode (game is in 320x480) to work.

https://mega.co.nz/#!GAYXQYjZ!pORdq5YX1j6T1eHWs641AF1MEjuHsa30k_w0uOgy-Jg

Bouncing Owl was made by Intel XDK and Steroids cloud so video shows real app on real device (in this case Lenovo A660).

I think that is really needed to write a tutorial about implementing Phaser game in some of favourite wrappers.

"I think that is really needed to write a tutorial about implementing Phaser game in some of favourite wrappers."

True.

However, I haven't this fullscreen issue on android, when I test with cocoonjs launcher.

Could you elaborate on this one ?

Also yes, a good wrapper, ie, one with good performances and one on which the user has the maximum control over pretty much everything...

Mendatory cocoonjs splash screen comes to mind, their license too.

"I think that is really needed to write a tutorial about implementing Phaser game in some of favourite wrappers."

True.

However, I haven't this fullscreen issue on android, when I test with cocoonjs launcher.

Could you elaborate on this one ?

Also yes, a good wrapper, ie, one with good performances and one on which the user has the maximum control over pretty much everything...

Mendatory cocoonjs splash screen comes to mind, their license too.

Are you using ScaleManager?

• 2 weeks later...

I used some fulscreen tutorial (I had so many open windows that now I don't know which tutorial I have used) and the game looks like this:

2ljnvhc.jpg

Devices from left: Zopo C2 (1024x1920), Lenovo A660 (480x800) and iPhone 4S (640x960). Androids are using installed apk, iPhone is in CocoonJS emulator.