OpacityTexture ain't working since version 1.09 ?

Ariel Yust

Before version 1.09 this lined worked...

var m = new BABYLON.StandardMaterial(Image.src,Scene);...m.OpacityTexture = new BABYLON.Texture(opacityPath, Scene); // <----- this line

I'm using also: 

emissiveColor, specularColor, texture_source, ambientTexture, diffuseTexture, backFaceCulling =true;

All the paths are correct, I checked in debug, suspect the problem is with the babylonjs library... I see only the diffuseTexture and the OpacityTexture doesn't do anything anymore...

and yes I have checked this just in case:

diffuseTexture .hasAlpha = false;

I'm using 1.13 and 1.14 now, same effect...1.08 works great, Any Help will be appreciated !  B)

Thanks Delta, it solved the OpacityTexture problem BUT it created a new problem, it seams that

m.SpecularColor = new BABYLON.Color3(0.2,0.2,0.2);

Effects the invisible parts of texture also, I see the white specular color on the whole plane... while my opacityTexture should be a circle shaped... so the edges around (invisible parts) are reflecting white light...

other then this problem, the OpacityTexture works now thanks to that code you wrote me =]

• 4 weeks later...