How to call a function once per frame ? Like an actionscript onEnterFrameEvent

bali33

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to call a function once per frame inside a Class that inherit from Sprite for example ? 

I'm asking that because I'm trying to do something very simple but don't know how to achieve this. I want to be able to drag an object and when the mouse is released let the object keep moving according to its current velocity until it reached 0. So my first thought has been to look a way to call a function every frame in order to move the object, decrease the speed, check the speed value and if 0 stop calling this function.

Is that possible and the right way to do ?

Thank you

Depends on how your are extending the Sprite prototype, need to see your code. Most likely something like this:

function MySprite(texture) {    PIXI.Sprite.call(this, texture);}MySprite.prototype = Objet.create(PIXI.Sprite);MySprite.prototype.constructor = MySprite;MySprite.prototype.updateTransform = function () {    PIXI.Sprite.prototype.updateTransform.apply(this, arguments);    // Do custom every-frame calculations.};