Decals

fenomas

Oh, Dad72, that's sad news.  CastorEngine is a beautiful editor, and it's packed with advanced BJS and JS, and some gorgeous html, too.  If you don't mind, Dad72, could you post in The Wingnut Chronicles and tell us why you made that decision?  Big or small post, whatever you wish. 

I think CastorEngine is the largest project ever attempted with BJS.  (with a nod to the Train demo and Assassin' Creed - Pirates).

I hope you don't feel that you failed, because I disagree.  I think CastorEngine is a great success, and you should be very proud of it.

To get back on subject for a moment... can SVG be useful in these canvas gui endeavors?  I suppose the modern canvas and context2D already has SVG-like directives... built-in (stroke, line, shapes, etc).

Waaaaay coooooool!

First one to put stickers all over the crate ... wins! 

Thanks DK!  Awesome fun new device.  And thanks for suggesting it, fenomas!

CorelPaint has an image sprayer tool that I love.  It cycles through an array of small images.  Fun!

I can do that in-scene, now, too.  Just keep spray painting until the FPS is at zero, doncha know!  :)

They're big bullets, Josh b'Gosh.  They penetrated the box a few inches.

errr... no.  :)

I should have just been happy with shooting the cat.  By introducing the crate, I have caused debug workload for important people.  Way to go, Wingleberry.  :)

Good find, Captain Camas.

https://github.com/BabylonJS/Babylon.js/blob/master/Babylon/Mesh/babylon.mesh.ts#L1366

Let's see if we can fix it before papakosh gets home from work.  It's a hog-sized function-from-hell, though.

Thanks dk!  Nice fix (or try). 

Is it still wrapping a tiny bit?  I think so.  I show it doing so in IE and FF, and I am getting tearing/sparklies in IE.  (the kind you get when two mesh are atop one another).   I tried toggling hardware acceleration in both those browsers... no affect seen.

(Nobody asked you, Wingy!!)  :)

I brought CreateDecal into the playground so we could more-easily troubleshoot it.  It seems to be an easy way to get lots of people to work on the issue.  :)  I was hoping the forum folks could find the issue and lighten the Deltakosh workload a bit.