[phaser] Blackjack Stack Master

Petiiz

My first phaser game!!!

It's basically a blackjack game where you can choose more than one 'stack' to reach 21 score. Also there is some improvements to buy at store and some achievements to make the game more challenging.

I want some feedback, so if you have something to say about this game go on and tell me... even if you loved or hated the game.

menu_show.jpgplay_show.jpg

156434#screenshot-289231! it can be player at: (desktop)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/tihard/blackjack-stack-master

or at: (desktop+mobile)

http://gamejolt.com/games/blackjack-stack-master/156434

I hope you enjoy it and let me know :)

15 hours ago, htmlhigh5 said:

Cool, I like the menu. How to begin the game was somewhat unintuitive, but once it got going everything made sense. I got 18 blackjacks in a round and got $1000. Well polished game!

Everyone I talked about this game, said something about this 'unintuitive' gameplay. I'm planning build some 'tips' system to help people understand better the game.

Thank for your feedback, I'm happy you liked the menu (I love doing menus haha)

please people give more feedbacks :)

On 10/07/2016 at 8:19 AM, Umz said:

Cool game. I enjoyed it and set the high score for most 21 in a game :D

Thank you for your feedback :) I'm so glad that you enjoyed my game!

I don't know if I understod very well but highscore is send only when player runout of movements. I'm planning to implement something to send it always the player 'go back' or 'go store'. and that must solve the 'problem' of set highscore for most 21.

I also did some improvements, now you can end the game and there is a highscore for who end it more times, and everytime you end it the game recieve more decks. 

One player did 109 blackjack at one game I really don't know how he did it but he did! haha

1 hour ago, Petiiz said:

Thank you for your feedback :) I'm so glad that you enjoyed my game!

I don't know if I understod very well but highscore is send only when player runout of movements. I'm planning to implement something to send it always the player 'go back' or 'go store'. and that must solve the 'problem' of set highscore for most 21.

I also did some improvements, now you can end the game and there is a highscore for who end it more times, and everytime you end it the game recieve more decks. 

One player did 109 blackjack at one game I really don't know how he did it but he did! haha

Well, all I know is I set the high score, however you coded it, or designed it :D the title is mine. And I will forever sit atop the throne! :lol:

Hahahaha, just went back on and my score has been quintupled :lol: short lived glory

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 6:51 PM, jamesfdickinson said:

Very nice, I enjoyed it.  The locked content keep me playing.

I'm really happy you enjoyed the game :) I got some nice feedback about it!!

play it!! play more and more!! haha

thank you!

• 1 year later...