Looking for partners for GAME.WTF

X1P.com

Hello everyone,

I just launched my new site GAME.WTF, a portal that lists the best .io and multiplayer browser games.

I think the website is a pretty good start (let me know what you think), it's 100% custom code and developed from scratch, aimed to be fast, simple and user friendly.

The site is a week old so the traffic is still low and I am currently thinking about ways to bring more traffic.

One idea that came to my mind is sponsoring games, but my budget is pretty low, so I was thinking I could offer my knowledge and time instead of $, I've been a web developer for more than 10 years so I'm sure I could bring something to your HTML5 game.

So basically, I am looking for partners, if you are a .io or multiplayer game developer, we could team up and I'm sure we could both benefit from a partnership.

Whether if it's to create games from the ground, edit an existing game, sponsor a game, etc. I am open to everything, just send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out.